We have to grow stronger...
This article/section is in need of improvement. If you have a good knowledge of the subject, feel free to add your information to the article. Once improvements have been made, this notice may be removed.
Like what you see?
Things are shaping up nicely...
This article/section is currently under construction. The information on this page should not be considered as accurate or complete. Please remove this tag if this page hasn't been edited recently.
Samurai Warriors (戦国無双 Sengoku Musō, Sengoku Musou in Japan, lit. Unrivaled Warring States) is a series of hack-and-slash video games created by Koei and, later, Koei Tecmo, specifically Omega Force, and a subseries to the Warriors series. The first title in the series, also called Samurai Warriors, was released in 2004 as a PlayStation 2 game. Currently, there are six main series titles.
Links to the Dead or Alive series
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
During both the 2015 Dead or Alive Festival and Tokyo Game Show of the same year, Koei Tecmo hinted that a new female fighter would emerge as a DLC character. Eventually, in February, they unveiled the character as being Naotora Ii. Just before her official unveiling, it was also revealed that the fourth Season Pass, in addition to the new character, would feature the full roster of the Dead or Alive 5 Last Round cast (exempting those from the Virtua Fighter franchise) would be cosplaying as characters from the various Samurai Warriors games.
- Samurai Warriors - Playstation 2 (2004), Xbox (2004)
- Samurai Warriors 2 - Playstation 2 (2006), Playstation 3 (2013), Playstation Vita (2013), Xbox 360 (2006), PC (2008)
- Samurai Warriors Katana - Nintendo Wii (2007)
- Samurai Warriors 3 - Nintendo Wii (2010), Playstation 3 (2011), Playstation Portable (2012)
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles - Nintendo 3DS (2011)
- Samurai Warriors 4 - Playstation 3 (2014), Playstation 4 (2014), Playstation Vita (2014)