Formerly (as in many years ago) a contributor to the Mass Effect wiki, I have returned to my roots with Dead or Alive, a series I played long before Mass Effect, starting with Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore. The only other game of the series I own is Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4.
I had been editing quite a bit here for a while anonymously, but I finally decided to make a new account. My old one has a name that's only relevant to editing the Mass Effect wiki...
I can be fairly described as a grammar pedant; I will correct your spelling and grammar whether you like it or not, and I will also strive towards making the wiki content simple, readable and well-structured. Less is more. I'm afraid I do not have any desire to get Dead or Alive 6, so I will do my best to edit the info provided by others whilst remaining somewhat ignorant myself.
My Favourite 5 DOA5 Characters Edit
- Ayane (Has had a special place in my heart for a long time)
- Kasumi (Always gets the best musical themes, plus I still think she may be the best character to use in the game)
- Kokoro (Adorable and disturbingly easy to wreak massive damage with)
- Momiji (Super easy to use, with awesomely cool moves to boot)
- Phase 4 (Bewildered by her at first, I soon grew to love her and think she may be one of the best characters in the game)
Honorary mentions Edit
Bayman, Leon, Ryu, Jann Lee, Gen Fu (first character I played seriously with), Leifang (first character I saw being used)