- "Chill in a tropical paradise with fireworks and torches lighting up the sunset on the beach. But don't chill too much, or your opponent will knock you into one of the crazy Danger Zones hidden in the resort! The real fireworks are in the fights!"
- —Fireworks description on the Dead or Alive 5 Last Round official site
Fireworks is a DLC stage in Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. It was given out for free with the Hot Summer Costume Set on August 11, 2015. This stage also made a return in Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 as a setting for the true ending.
Fireworks is set on a beach on Zack Island at twilight, complete with a volleyball court, a statue of Zack making a pose, lights, tiki torches, as well as fireworks all over. The dangerzone is a prematurely launched explosive modeled after Zack headed towards the fighters.
- The creation and reveal of this stage at Dead or Alive Festival 2015 was most likely as part of a promotion for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 which had been announced/strongly hinted at the same day the stage was unveiled.
- As well, the Fireworks music theme, was used in some trailers for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3.
- This was also the stage for the true ending of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3. But the stage was altered.