The Dead or Alive Wiki maintains a select number of users who have earned the trust needed to run the Wiki. These users, known as the "staff", are awarded with certain capabilities, which in turn give them more responsibility towards the administration and maintenance of the Wiki. Such positions are awarded to those who continually show that they are willing to create and write in-depth articles, cover a scope of a project, and/or revert vandalism.
Below is a list of staff based on responsibility and right, included with a trivial reason for their rights. Please note that the reason may not be their only sole contribution to the DOAWiki. A Staff member will be indicated with a DOA Medal () on their userpage.
Administrators are Dead or Alive Wiki users who have sysop rights. While they do not own the Wiki and are equal to other users in terms of editorial responsibility, they are entrusted with several performance and security features to help ensure the smooth-running of the Wiki. Users may seek them out to perform maintenance to the DOAWiki, and for advice and information. Please read more on administrator roles and function.
- Bureaucrat - able to grant Sysop rights to a user.
- RelentlessRecusant: Founder of Dead or Alive Wiki. No longer active
- Squallinoa_08: Nominated Bureaucrat after RelentlessRecusant's absence No longer active
- Netherith: Experienced Wiki Mercenary
- Sysop - able to perform protection and deletion of pages and files, as well as reverting and blocking vandals and their editing rights.
- Wikiar: For assisting Admins in starting up and finding their way around the wiki No longer active
- MAILBOXARSON99: Acted as Sysop during RelentlessRecant's reign. No Longer Active
Moderators are users who have been granted additional rights by bureaucrats. While they are equal to other users in terms of editorial responsibility, they are especially trusted to keep articles safe from vandalism and bad-faith edits. These abilities are Rollback, the ability to move a number of articles without being halted by spam restrictions, the ability to move files, and the ability to suppress redirects.