For Dead or Alive 4, Tengu has a total of just two costumes.
|Costume 1 - Brown vest with white pom-poms and a horned skull on the back, a puff sleeve sweater worn under the vest, brown pants, a pair of tengu geta, and a tokin.|
For this costume, Tengu has a pair of white feathered wings.
|Costume 2 - Grey vest with off-white pom-poms and a horned skull on the back, a puff sleeve sweater worn under the vest, purple pants, a pair of tengu geta, and a tokin.
For this costume, Tengu's skin is grey in color, has grey feathered wings, and his ha-uchiwa is now grey.
- For each costume, Tengu wields a magical ha-uchiwa (羽団扇 "feather fan").
- In Japanese folktales, these fans sometimes have the ability to grow or shrink a person's nose, but usually they are attributed the power to stir up great winds.
- Costume 1 has brown feathers, while costume 2 has dark feathers.
- Tengu has the least amount of costumes in the game with just two different costumes.
- He is also the only character not to have any unlockable costumes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.